In this interview, ECNF Chairman, Ian Lord, outlines our difficulties in responding to both documents at the same time.
- Short time period to read both documents.
- Publishing at the same time with minimal consultation makes it difficult to respond.
- Planning application ignores the design code shared with the developers in July.
- No consideration to traffic seems to have been made.
- Planning application has been made before an agreed master plan for Edenfield is in place.
- The council hasn’t yet fixed a date for a consultation with Edenfield residents.