Cookies are small text files stored on your computer (or mobile device) by web pages as you visit them. Cookies are not programs and cannot harm your computer.
Cookies allow us to store information on your visit which can help us to improve your experience of the website. We do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we create. Cookies can also help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related information to show you when you’re browsing.
Cookies can help enhance your experience of our website, by letting you navigate between pages efficiently and showing you details that are related to your browsing history. However, you may consider that some of the information that we store is private, and we recognise that you may want to choose whether to receive them on your computer.
To check or update your settings, you will need to know what browser you are using and what version of it you have. You can usually find this out by opening the browser, then clicking on ‘Help’ and the ‘About’. This will give you information about the browser version you are using.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on tools at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’ then click the privacy tab.
- Ensure that your privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser .
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Either click on Tools at the top of browser window and select ‘Options’ or click on the “spanner” icon and then choose ‘Settings’
- Click the ‘Under the bonnet’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Either click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’ or click on the orange “Firefox” button and choose ‘Options’ menu.
- Then select the Privacy icon.
- Click on cookies
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Click on ‘Securities’.