WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect may include your Name, email address, street address , telephone number.
In addition, if you follow us on Facebook, Twitter or other social media, you may be allowing us access to information from your accounts or those services. To manage what information might be accessible to us you can adjust your settings and privacy policies on each platform.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect the information described above to help us keep you up to date with the development of the neighbourhood plan and activities of ECNF. We use the information to:-
- Seek engagement about the neighbourhood plan or participation in the activities of the ECNF
- Advise you about meetings and events
- Advise you about the development of the neighbourhood plan, its contents, its status and steps in the adoption process
- Provide information about or invite engagement about particular developments in the ECNF area or surroundings
- After adoption of the neighbourhood plan, advise or consult about activities or events relevant to the neighbourhood plan.
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
STORING AND PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure your information is protected from unauthorised access and improper use.
Unfortunately, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that there are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond our control.
We will store your information for as long as is reasonable, viewed in the context of the ongoing process to develop the neighbourhood plan, achieve its adoption and thereafter to keep you informed of any further information which may be appropriate.
CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES
You can change the information we hold and can change your preferences about how, when and whether we contact you, including asking to be taken off our mailing list.
You can contact us in this regard in writing to :-
2 Highfield Road
Edenfield, BL0 0LB
Or alternatively via this website.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will only be accessible to our management committee. We will never sell your information, or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your information where :-
- We are legally required to do so, or as a result of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- We have engaged volunteers to deliver correspondence on our behalf and in this case only addresses will be used.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you are unhappy with the way we have processed or handled your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office( ICO ) , should we not be able solve your issue. The ICO is the supervisory body authorised by the Data Protection Act 2018 to regulate the handling of personal data within the UK.
The contact details are :-
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Wilmslow SK9 5AF